Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (European Union Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data, henceforth Regulation), we inform you that SIAV Spa processes the personal data provided and freely communicated by the interested party. SIAV Spa guarantees that the processing of personal data takes place in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of the personal data of the interested party.
1. Purposes of the processing of personal data (Article 13.1.c of Regulation 679/2016
The personal data communicated by you can be processed on the basis of the following assumption of lawfulness: for the management of contractual obligations or pre-contractual measures (article 6.1.b Regulation 679/2016 / EU). In particular, the data may be processed for the following operations:
- the management of estimates and offers;
- inclusion in company databases and IT databases;
- the management of transport documents, electronic invoices and credit notes;
- the management of proceeds and payments;
- the management of correspondence, transport, shipping and goods receiving;
- the development of internal statistics;
- fulfill its specific requests;
- fulfill specific requests from users who access the online form on the website;
- allow data subject to participate in corporate events.
1.1 Purpose of the processing of personal data (Art. 13.1.c Regulation 679/2016/EU)
All personal data communicated by you can be processed on the basis of the following assumption of lawfulness: processed to comply with legal obligations, regulations and tax, insurance, by EU legislation (article 6.1.c Regulation 679/2016 / EU). In particular, the data may be processed for the following operations:
- accounting and VAT management.
1.2 Purpose of the processing of personal data (Article 13.1.c Regulation 679/2016/EU)
Tutti i dati personali da lei comunicati possono essere trattati sulla base del seguente presupposto di liceità: sulla base di esplicito consenso (articolo 6.1.a Regolamento 679/2016/UE). In particolare i dati potranno essere trattati per lo svolgimento delle seguenti operazioni:
All personal data communicated by You can be processed on the basis of the following assumption of lawfulness: on the basis of explicit consent (article 6.1.a Regulation 679/2016 / EU). In particular, the data may be processed for the following operations:
- realization of informational and advertising material through the use of images, videos, voice of the data subject participating in corporate events;
- sending periodic updates on regulatory, technological and company news (newsletters).
The consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes listed above must be expressed expressly, in a specific act, by the data subjects involved.
2. Marketing activities
Siav carries out marketing activities on the basis of the assumptions of lawfulness referred to in Article 6.1 letter a) of Regulation 679/2016 / EU and in the cases and in the manner provided for by the Guarantor Authority’s Provision “Consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing through traditional and automated contact tools – May 15, 2013 “and by the” Guidelines on promotional activity and fight against spam – July 4, 2013 “of the Guarantor Authority. The data provided by the data subject can be communicated or transferred to third parties for sending promotional and / or advertising material with electronic systems (automated call systems without operator intervention, fax, e-mail, SMS, other electronic communications type) and / or traditional tools (call with unregistered telephone operator, paper mail, catalogs) in the ICT sector.
It is possible to revoke the consent to the processing, request the elimination from the distribution lists and request the cancellation of one’s own data by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes listed above must be expressed expressly, in a specific act, by the subjects concerned.
3. The methods of processing personal data
The processing of your personal data takes place at the offices of SIAV SpA or if it is necessary, with the subjects indicated in paragraph 5, using both paper and computer media, both by telephone and electronically, also through automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data, in compliance with every precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality. The treatment will be developed in such a way as to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, unauthorized access, or processing that does not comply with the purposes of data collection. Your personal data is processed in compliance with the principle of minimization, pursuant to articles 5.1.c and 25.2 of Regulation 679/2016 / EU, therefore in a lawful and correct manner; they are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; exact and updated if necessary; relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes of the processing.
4. Nature of the collection and consequences if personal data are not provided (Article 13.2 and Regulation 679/2016/EU)
To provide your personal data is mandatory for the purposes set out in paragraphs 1 and 1.1. Lacking to provide such data will result in the failure to provide the requested service, its correct execution and any legal obligations.
The provision of your personal data is optional for the purposes set out in paragraphs 1.2 and 2. Lacking to provide them will result in failure to provide the requested service. If the data is processed for the management of commercial offers, it will be possible to request the elimination of data from the corporate database at any time in order not to receive further communications. Your data is stored at the offices of SIAV SpA and, if necessary, at the persons indicated in paragraph 5.
5. Communication and dissemination of personal data (Article 13.1 and Regulation 679/2016/EU)
Your personal data, if necessary, can be communicated (with this term meaning giving knowledge to one or more specific subjects), to:
- subjects whose right to access data is recognized by law, secondary and community legislation;
- collaborators, employees, suppliers and consultants of SIAV SpA in the context of their duties and / or any contractual obligations, including the Data Processors and the Appointees, appointed pursuant to Regulation 679/2016 / EU;
- natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private, when the communication is necessary or functional for carrying out the activity of SIAV SpA in the ways and for the purposes described above;
- post offices, shippers and couriers for sending documentation and / or material;
- credit institutions for the management of proceeds and payments;
- business partners (if consent is given).
Your personal data, with the exception of those used on digital content sharing platforms (social networks), is not disseminated under any circumstances, with this term meaning the knowledge in any way of a plurality of undetermined subjects, without prejudice to the obligations of law.
6. Data Controller (Article 13.1.a Regulation 679/2016/EU)
The Data Controller of personal data is SIAV SpA As of today, all information regarding the Data Controller, together with the updated list of designated data Processors and System Administrators, is available at SIAV SpA’s headquarters in via Rossi 5 / n, 35030 Rubano (PD).
7. Data Protection Officer (DPO) / Data Protection Officer (DPO) (Art. 13.1.b Regulation 679/2016/EU)
The Data Protection Officer / Data Protection Officer identified by Siav SpA is the following subject:
|DPO||VAT||ADDRESS||POSTAL CODE||CITY||DESIGNED DPO NAME|
|LTA SRL||14243311009||Via della Conciliazione, 10||00193||Roma||Dott. Luigi Recupero|
The Data Protection Officer is available at the offices of SIAV SpA, in via Rossi 5 / n, 35030 Rubano (PD).
In case of written requests / communications sent in digital mode, the Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the address DPO@siav.it.
8. Criteria used to determine the retention period (Art. 13.2.a Regulation 679/2016/EU)
The personal data processed are kept by the Data Controller until the consent given by the data subject is revoked. Furthermore, in the event of compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an Authority, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period.
Once the storage time expires, personal data will be deleted.
9. Rights of the interested party (Art. 13.2.b Regulation 679/2016/EU)
We inform you that, at any time, the data subject can exercise:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by the data controller he provided them to;
- the right to obtain access to their personal data;
- the right to obtain the rectification of their personal data if it does not conflict with the current legislation on data storage;
- the right to obtain the cancellation of their personal data if it does not conflict with the current legislation on data storage;
- the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data;
- the right to object at any time for reasons connected to a particular situation, to the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of such provisions;
- the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing;
- the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that relate to it or which has a significant impact on your person.
10. Right to lodge a complaint (Art. 13.2.d Regolamento 679/2016/EU)
The data subject is informed that he has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in particular with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data).
11. COOKIES management
How to disable cookies?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies stored on the hard disk of your device can still be deleted and it is also possible to disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers.
As stated above, disabling or deleting cookies may preclude optimal use of some areas of the site or compromise the use of services.
Siav also carries out anonymous statistical analysis using software provided by third parties such as Google Analytics.
Furthermore, the processing of personal data of the data subject can be carried out using the following tools:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: database data management service provided by users https://dynamics.microsoft.com/it-it/crm/crm-software/;
- MailChimp: web platform used for sending newsletters https://mailchimp.com/;
- Hubspot: tool for collecting and managing contacts with marketing automation functionality https://www.hubspot.com/;
- Wrike: activity organization tool www.wrike.com;
- Jira: activity organization tool www.atlassian.com/software/jira;
- WordPress: platform used for the creation of websites https://it.wordpress.org/;
- Drupal: platform used for creating and managing contents https://www.drupal.org/.