Siav protects the data confidentiality of its customers, suppliers, employees, website and reserved area users, always respecting the principles of law and transparency and assuming as a fundamental commitment the protection of the information which are treated in various ways. Our company considers the correct processing of data as a fundamental element to maintain high quality standards.
The privacy policies on this site represent the methods and purposes of the various treatments carried out by our company, in accordance with Regulation 679/2016 UE Art 6.1.a. The data controller is Siav Spa based in Via Rossi 5 – 35030 Rubano (Padua).
Purposes of the processing of personal data (Article 13.1.c of Regulation 679/2016)
All personal data are processed on the basis of the following conditions of lawfulness: processed to comply with the requirements of laws, regulations and tax, insurance, community legislation (paragraph 6.1.c. Regulation 679/2016 / EU), for the management of contractual obligations (article 6.1.b Regulation 679/2016 / EU), based on explicit consent (article 6.1.a Regulation 679/2016 / EU). In particular, the data are processed for the following operations:
- The insertion in company registries and in company computer databases;
- The management of estimates and offers;
- The management of transport documents,electronic invoices and credit notes;
- The management of accounting and VAT;
- The management of collections and payments;
- The management of correspondence, transport, shipments and receipt of goods;
- The development of internal statistics; fulfill its specific requests.
The methods of processing personal data
The processing of your personal data takes place in SIAV SpA officies or, when necessary, by persons indicated in paragraph 4, using both paper and electronic means, also through automated tools for storing, managing and transmit the data themselves, with the observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees their security and confidentiality.
The treatment will be developed in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, of unauthorized access, of processing that does not comply with the purposes of data collection. Your personal data are processed in compliance with the principle of minimization, in accordance with articles 5.1.c and 25.2 of Regulation 679/2016 / EU, therefore in a lawful and correct manner; they are collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes; exact and updated if necessary; relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes of the processing.
Nature of the collection and consequences of any failure to provide personal data (Article 13.2.e Regulation 679/2016 / EU)
The provision of your personal data is required for the purposes set out in paragraph 1. Failure to provide it involves the non-provision of the service required for its proper performance and any legal obligations. Should the data be processed for the management of commercial offers, it will be possible to request the elimination from company database data at any time in order to stop receiving further communications. Your data are kept at the offices of SIAV SpA and, if necessary, by persons indicated in paragraph 4.
Communication and dissemination of personal data (Article 13.1.e Regulation 679/2016 / EU)
Your personal data if necessary, can be communicated (with this term meaning to give knowledge to one or more specific subjects), to:
- subjects whose right of access to data is recognized by provisions of law, secondary and community legislation;
- collaborators, employees, suppliers and consultants of SIAV SpA within the scope of their duties and / or any contractual obligations, including the Data Processors and the Trustees, appointed pursuant to Regulation 679/2016 / EU;
- physical and / or legal persons, public and / or private, when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of the activity of SIAV SpA in the manner and for the purposes illustrated above;
- post offices, shippers and couriers for sending documentation and / or material;
- credit institutions for the management of receipts and payments.
Your personal data will not under any circumstances be disseminated, with this term being intended to give it information in any way to a plurality of indeterminate subjects, without prejudice to legal obligations.
The Owner of personal Data Processing (Article 13.1.a Regulation 679/2016/EU)
The owner of personal data processing is SIAV SpA. Currently, any information concerning the Owner, together with the updated list of designated Managers and System Administrators, can be obtained at the SIAV SpA headquarters in Rubano (PD), via Rossi 5 / n, 35030
Data Protection Officer (DPO – Article 13.1.b Regulation 679/2016/EU)
Data Protection Officer:
|DPO||VAT N°||Address||Postal Code||Municipality||DPO Name and Surname|
|LTA SRL||14243311009||Vicolo delle Palle 25||00186||Roma||Mr. Luigi Recupero|
The Data Protection Officer is available in SIAV SpA Headquarters ,in Rubano (PD), via Rossi 5/n, 35030.
In case of written requests / communications to be sent digitally, the Data Protection Officer can be contacted at DPO@siav.it.
Criteria used to determine the retention period (Article 13.2.a Regulation 679/2016 / EU)
The institution declares that the personal data of the data subject will be kept for the period necessary to comply with the terms of preservation established by law and in any case not higher than those necessary for the management of contractual obligations and for the management of possible appeals / contentious.
Rights of the interested party (Article 13.2.b Regulation 679/2016 / EU)
We inform you that, at any time, the interested party can exercise:
- Right to ask the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 15 of Reg. 679/2016, to be able to access their personal data;
- Right to ask the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 16 of Reg. 679/2016, to be able to rectify their personal data, where the latter does not conflict with the current legislation on data retention and with the need to protect in case of judicial litigation the health professionals who treated them;
- Right to ask the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 17 of Reg. 679/2016, to be able to delete their personal data, where the latter does not conflict with the current legislation on data retention and with the need to protect in case of judicial litigation the health professionals who treated them;
- Right to ask the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 18 of Reg. 679/2016, to restrict the processing of personal data;
- Right to oppose the treatment, pursuant to Article 21 of Reg. 679/2016.
Right to file a complaint (Article 13.2.d Regulation 679/2016 / EU)
It is made known to the interested party that he has the right to propose a complaint to a Supervisory Authority (in particular to the Authority for the protection of Personal Data).
How to disable cookies?
The majority of browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies are stored on the hard disk of your device where they can still be deleted. You can disable cookies by following the directions provided by the major browsers.
As stated above, disabling or deleting cookies may preclude the optimal use of some areas of the site or undermine the use of services.
Siav also carries out anonymous statistical analysis using software provided by third parties such as Google Analytics.