The core processes of a company always need documents for their implementation: the receipt of a document (e.g. an invoice payable), the approval of an order or a purchase request, a complaint received by e-mail, are examples of processes that have the document as their central element.
The Process Management
Archiflow Workflow Engine
- Graphic Designer for the rapid implementation of processes
- Support of BPMN notation for representing and loading processes
- Possibility to associate with each Document Type a specific workflow, which is automatically triggered on inserting a card of that type
- Possibility to define different processes for the same Document Type; the choice of which process/procedure to start can be conditioned by the value of the profiling metadata, or chosen by the User
- Availability of a set of pre-configured automatic activities for the execution of the most frequently performed operations in a business process (reading e-mail, documents compilation, database access).
- Routing elements and conditioned choices to define different “paths” within each process
- Identification of the Roles that are responsible for carrying out an activity
- Definition of process owners and managers of the individual flow