A FUNCTIONAL AND COMPLETE PLATFORM
Archiflow manages acquisition (in both paper and digital formats), profiling (also through automatic classification and interpretation, OCR / ICR), contextualization (eg collation), sorting (manual or using document workflows), processing ( thanks to its collaborative management mechanisms, automatic execution of the activities, registration of the carried out activities), consultation (through advanced full-text search functions) and publication of documents (via web or through multi-channel forwarding mechanisms).
- Document structure based on Archives, Folders and Document Types.
- Check-in/check-out, versioning of data and documents.
- Native management of PDF and PDF/A documents.
- Integrated Digital Signature and Time Stamp.
- Security controls at various levels: Rights, Archives, Document Types, organization chart, file encryption, digest verification.
- Full-Text Search for indexes and documents.
- Management of document flows in manual, automatic or mixed modes.
- Quick definition of procedural workflow processes in BPMN notation.
- Advanced management of archival collation and Classification System (Classification scheme).
- Multi-channel system via native integration with fax systems, advanced electronic and certified mail management, hardcopy mailing systems.
- Availability of a component for statistical analysis on archives and document process.
- Native integration with Siav BlueDrive (File sharing & collaboration system).
- Available in solutions “on-premises” or “in outsourcing”.
- Possibility of the Digital Preservation of documents, at the Siav Division of outsourcing document management.
INTEGRATED DOCUMENTS AND PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Archiflow integrates into a single system a Document Management solution and the Process Management. This integration is an advantage in terms of usability and functional completeness. The user can carry out the activities in charge using the necessary supporting documentation from a single interface.