Archiflow automatically imports invoices and saves them in the document repository, extracting the profiling data. This allows an easy consultation of bills and verification of their status
From PA Invoices to B2B Invoices
The Electronic Invoicing between private businesses (B2B) will officially enter into force on January 1, 2017.
Starting with January, therefore, companies can make use of computerized data transmission of all issued and received invoices, via the Interchange System (SDI), already in use for the PA.
Incentives and tax simplifications are provided for companies using this invoicing mode. What are you waiting for?
The XML Invoice Module
Siav has created a new module that can handle both the PA Invoice and the B2B Invoice with a single tool, fully complying with the standards, simple, secure, automate, and ideal for the needs of companies.
- Same operation as PA Invoice
- Sending and receiving through SDI via CEM
- Management of ordinary and simplified B2B Invoices
- “Human readable” display of the XML to manage the B2B
- Available On Premises or Outsourcing