The document platform Archiflow is enhanced by a real Invoice Hub, for the complete digital, efficient and safe management of all invoices.
Invoice Manager: the new frontier in the management of invoices
Today most companies have to manage, in “hybrid” mode, paper-based and digital invoices, in different formats and from many sources.
How can you get to a simple, integrated digital management of all invoices?
How can you use the Electronic Invoicing B2B in force since 1 January 2017 certain to do it with the proper tools and integrating the most of this opportunity with your administrative processes?
Invoice Manager is the new Archiflow module designed for the unified management of all invoices, allowing you to manage the PA invoicing, to use the B2B invoicing and to manage all income and expense bills of any kind, with a unique and simple interactive tool.
Fully integrated in the Archiflow document platform, Invoice Manager can take advantage of features already present in Archiflow: (PEC Manager, SAP Connector, collaborative features, Workflow, Task on demand …).
Based on the new Interactive Dashboard module it features an extremely simple and intuitive user experience.
Invoice Manager is available in Outsourcing and On Premises, as a solution for invoice management in Business Process Outsourcing
Invoice Manager features
Discover the main features making Invoice Manager the ideal tool to improve the administrative processes of your company:
- New operating console for viewing and processing of invoices
- Multichannel Solution (Certified/Ordinary Mail, SDI, ERP / SAP, ADP, …)
- Massive processing (upload, signing, sending, receiving, notifications …)
- Management of communication to SDI via Web Services for PA Invoices and B2B Invoices
- Electronic transmission of data to the Revenue Agency of the issued and received invoices and fees to adhere to the option and obtain the incentives
- Specific functions dedicated to processing: search, list, card, approval / rejection
- Management of the invoice status monitoring