As part of the purchasing process, there are many activities that you can easily delegate to our specialists: receiving, indexing, archiving, registration, approval, publication, preservation, storage.
Siav possesses resources and expertise to assist its clients in dealing with the fiscal documentation digitization projects: they can handle some or all of the management process of the billing cycle.
Every supplier has his own way of sending invoices: traditional post, email, CEM, portal publishing, EDI flows, etc. This requires specific management tools. Your suppliers do not always deploy solutions in according with your technology infrastructure. This variety of situations makes it complex and expensive to manage the flow of incoming invoices.
With Siav you can be free from the worry of constantly adapting your systems to new invoice transmission channels: through our service you can have all your documents in a single format to simplify further processing.
You will no longer need expensive “in house” solutions, which require constant maintenance, are subjected to obsolescence, and need to be constantly adapted. You’ll deliver every digital document produced by Siav in the agreed mode via an electronic submission service.
You can also choose to use our online documental archiving service, that lets you see all the time, wherever you are, all the invoices published in digital format sent by your suppliers.
Extracting accounting data from invoices can be very burdensome, especially when invoices are printed on paper, received via fax, or are images. If they are in digital format you need to have tools that can automatically upload the data and consider the different management methods implemented by each supplier.
We offer the following types of services:
- Stamping invoices. The basic service provides invoices “stamping”, for example via barcode or VAT protocol, which then accomplish the storage in your systems.
- Main data extraction. We can also extract key information necessary for an initial indexing: sender, received date, macro-category.
- Full crawl.The complete service provides to extract all the data, including a list of the items of the invoice body.
- Cost Centres Allocation. Let our operators handle it, according to the rules you specify. Or you can directly do it, with a customized online service.
The documents and the related indexes delievered electronically using secure channels capable to transfer large quantities of data.
Loading data into the ERP system is an essential step. This can be done manually or by automated solutions, and in this context it is very important to have access to the documents directly from your ERP.
Siav provides you a service that suits your needs.
If the documents are in our online document archive, the invoice registration can be directly carried out by your company staff. Otherwise, by sending electronic documents and indexing data to your server, you can load the data directly into your ERP system via automated procedures.
If you want to use your time for more important activities, our specialists can carry out the invoices recording in your place. The operation will be carried out remotely, and if a web access is not available to your ERP, we can find alternative solutions in safety (ex: VPN).
We can also help your company giving you an advanced integration with popular ERPs: SAP and Host – AS/400.
In order to have tools allowing bills and the related information circulate quickly and intuitively, Siav offers a tool that enable the colleagues involved in the buying procedure to collaborate quickly and immediately, without wasting time and paper.
To meet this need we are ready to help you with a complete online document archive, based on Archiflow ECM platform, with which you can access all of your supplier invoices.
Archiflow allows you not only to search archived invoices, but also to share them with colleagues, to organize them in the ways that your Company need, to collate them, to assign them to different offices, etc. Every step in complete safety and with the tracking of all operations performed.
The availability of an Enterprise Content Management system allows you to manage not only bills, but any type of documents: transport documents, quotes, orders, price lists, notes of variation, vendor cards, records, communications, and all what may be useful in your daily work.
The approval stage requires all the needed information to be available for the decision makers, using simple and accessible tools.
By using our endorsement service you can access the digital archive, view your invoice, and any other additional information you need to take a decision (e.g. offer, order, messages exchanged with the supplier, etc.).
From our portal you can view all documentation in digital format, and enable the recipient, with a simple click, to give the green light to payments, or to block them, even from a mobile device.
The identification of those who will have to approve the individual invoices can be made directly from your staff, using the collaborative features found in our online documentation system. Or you can activate our workflow engine, which processes the individual invoices to the recipients, through rules that we customize based on your needs.
Interaction with suppliers is essential to receive or offer explanations, to report inconsistencies referred to purchased goods and services, etc. If communications are made in a short structured manner, for example by telephone or by e-mail, it can become difficult to get a clear picture of the situation.
Siav offers you a set of IT services to share with your suppliers tax documents, orders, offers, and all that you help to ensure a more effective management of the business relationships that you have built with them.
Our BlueDrive BRM service allows you to:
- make a shared area availabe to your suppliers for exchanging documents. Send them messages and comments. You can access from web, mobile and Windows desktop.
- organize documents as you like, using public areas for the content shared with everyone, and private folders to communicate with the single supplier (Team Room).
- establish in detail what information you can make available to your suppliers, even in single Team Rooms.
- automatically copy documents from your workstations to those of the supplier, and vice versa, making it easier to exchange information.
Invoices and tax documents must be carefully kept, according to the law, for many years.
Thanks to the digital preservation you can get substantial savings, but this should be carried out according to strict rules, which are the only guarantee to protract over time the legal value of your documents.
Siav offers a complete service – AgID certified – that allows you to immediately activate the digital preservation, eliminating immediately the printing paper costs and the invoice storage.
Always in accordance with law: the service ensures complete compliance with current regulations and the constant adaptation to new laws, techniques, rules, etc.
All tax documents: the service can be extended to the entire tax records: accounting and/or corporate books, records, transport documents, inventories, …
- Process delegation: our service includes the taking in charge, by our qualified personnel, of the responsibility of the digital preservation in accordance with the law.
- Advice and support: our specialists are at your disposal to help you to structure your internal procedures, and drafting the formal documents required by the standard.
- Document delivering: we deliver you scanned documents via electronic transmission or on physical media (DVD).
- AgID Certificates: our digital preservation system enables a high level of quality and reliability, certified by AgID, which included Siav among the top 13 Accredited Preservator.
Paper documents storage in accordance with law is burdensome: maintain an orderly and safe archive involves costs such as: the buying or premises rental, the archive responsible staff, the fire and security systems, instrumental goods and financial dedicated assets, etc.
However, despite the increasing use of electronic documents and digital preservation, it is not always possible to have entirely digital archives.
Siav offers a service for the relocation and the storage of your documents, which offers many benefits compared to the “in-house” management.
- Safety. We are very careful to keep your documents safe. Our ISO 27001 certification clearly shows our attention.
- Savings, rationalization. Thanks to our storage service, you will no longer need archives for the local storage or for the staff management: we’ll take care of it through our dedicated facilities.
- Timeliness. We guarantee a quick recovery of the documents stored in our archives. Each request is tracked, so you can always check the levels of offered service.
- Organization. We have a specific training on archiving issues, which allows us to catalog and maintain organized files of any size.