The PA invoices sending needs to go through the Interchange System (SDI), a national portal suppliers must deliver invoices to, using a specific XML format. Siav tracks with the certified email all communication with the SDI interchange system.
Even the B2B invoicing includes the SDI as an intermediary. The electronic invoice data sent and received through the interchange system, already provided for the PA invoices, will in fact be collected directly by the Revenue Agency, where the party has exercised the electronic submission option.
Siav provides a simple, secure and complete outsourcing service for electronic invoice management. The service manages, in compliance with the legislation and technical regulations, the Electronic Invoicing to the PA, mandatory for the entire PA since March 31, 2015 and the Electronic Invoicing between private (B2B), managing the electronic transmission of invoice data to the Revenue Agency.
Siav is ISO 27001 and ISO 9000 certified and is among the few companies in Italy accredited by the Agency for Digitalization of Italy (AgID), which lays down the rules on digital preservation.
- You can quickly activate the service without taking action on your IT systems
- You can decide whether to delegate all or part of the service (hybrid approach)
- You can be sure yuu are always compliant
- You can be sure you have permanent control and error checking
- You can benefit from a scalable service as required
- You can have a document repository with simplified access
- You have the chance to include digital preservation services too
THE SIAV OUTSOURCING SERVICE
This post is also available in: Italian