The Shared service means that the operating environment of the document system is not exclusive to each customer but accidentally specific instances within a single operating platform can be triggered. The operating platform has been built to offer maximum performance with high reliability and business continuity.
The cloud makes the entire IT management more agile for any company. The essential characteristics of the Cloud are in fact:
- Autonomy: users can use services independently
- Accessibility: services are accessible from multiple devices, from any place and any time
- Flexibility: resources are scalable (up and down) quickly
Siav offers its document management applications with all the simplicity and the advantages of Cloud Computing
- Your documents available anywhere
- Secure file access
- Remote Collaboration
- No cost of IT managing
- Flexibility in costs
- Integration with Business Process Outsourcing Services
Document management in Cloud
Archiflow, the software for the management of document processes most widely used in Italy is also available as a Cloud application.
You do not have to install anything to start controlling your company archives, in fact you can gain access to the Archiflow document management service directly from your web browser, safely, with access controlled by our data center.
All the most important features and Archiflow modules are also available in the cloud solution. This way you are free to choose the best Archiflow version for your organization, without functional limitations:
- Content Discovery
- Workflow and Task on Demand
- Integration with SAP
- Office Add-in
- Marking and electronic stamping
- Digital signature
- PEC Manager
- Electronic Invoice
The infrastructure and the service
Siav also offers the infrastructure to lean on, and then to use the Archiflow document system and its applications such as the IT Protocol and the management of mail. Siav can also provide a DBMS service for the management of application data and a storage service where you archive documents. The infrastructure service is available in two versions: Shared and Private.
The operating environment sizing is carried out according to the needs and choices of each customer. The sizing parameters are the number of users that will use it, the number of documents and workflow processes to manage, the desired level of business continuity and performance.
SIAV Data Centers for the provision of services and applications in the Cloud are localized exclusively in Italy. Some salient features:
- ISO-9001 and ISO 27001: 2013 certifications
- AGID Accreditation for Digital Preservation Services
- Able to work with independent power thanks to a security generator
- Redundant Conditioning
- Redundant Fiber Connectivity
- Redundant computing infrastructure and physically redundant storage
- Virtualized application infrastructure and clustered and balanced application services